Quick Question on the UI.

Bit of a problem with my sorting rules in the match day screens.

In the team selection screen in the pre-match process, it is usual for your players to be sorted by two factors. Firstly by whether they are "picked", and amongst the picked, to be sorted by position (in the order GK, DR, DCR etc), and secondly the players who are not picked are sorted by their position. These dual rules make it dead easy to see who you have picked, and to look through those you haven't to select who else to pick.

Unfortunately, I've managed to muck up my sorting rules, so this is no longer happening. By clicking on the top of the columns, I can sort by either picked or player's position. I've managed to stop the default dual sorting rule as I described above.

This is particularity annoying as I had the same problem on my tactics screen, but managed to press enough buttons to bring back the default sorting. Try as I might, I cannot muddle my way through on the team selection screen though.

That's a rather huge explanation for a relatively simple problem, I hope I've explained myself well enough. Can anybody help me bring back the dual sorting rules in the squad selection screen? Thanks.

Archived