What More Do I have to do

That's quite funny. On my career I've won promotion from Scottish 3rd Div, Serie C2C, C2A, C1A, the Championship x2 and my reputation is World Class. And I've won nothing else other than the Serie C Cup. Strange.

Sorry, misunderstood your post. The reason you're not continental, is because managers in your continent have a better record than you. Its just that simple.

From what that screenie tells me, you are...

5th Greatest English manager (assuming you're english)

7th greatest manager in england

not ranked in the top 20 continental, or world wide rankings.

If you go to the Hall of Fame screen, choose "continent" - go to Europe (if it doesn't default there) and it will show you how many points you have. The 20th ranked manager on my game is "Jose Villalonga" - with 360 points. So assuming you have less than 360 points, why would you be on there?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by saulty2805:

i've won League1, League2, Coca-cola championship, Johnstons Paint trophy...i am World Class icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif - World Class rep is different to being in the Hall of Fame - World rankings icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by saulty2805:

yes...but mattg787 said he was wondering where hi World class rep was, not world rankings </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can you be so sure he doesn't have one? The screen shot he provided doesn't disclose that information.

To be completely honest, I don't think I'd say those stats are world class. Definitely very good... but not world class(that is, if I'm correct in recalling that 'world class' is the highest attainable reputation).

Archived