What does this mean?

What it says. A player can't go on a short term loan to one club for more than three months in a season, otherwise it qualifies as being a long term loan and there are additional restrictions on the number of those you can have.

I know but you can't get loans during seasons anyway. I tried, as the manager of a premier league club anda championship club to offer a loan to someone and it didn't work.

And on another note, as a MLS club I bought a player from Darlington outside the English transfer market and he is now in the team...

I know but you can't get loans during seasons anyway. I tried, as the manager of a premier league club anda championship club to offer a loan to someone and it didn't work.

And on another note, as a MLS club I bought a player from Darlington outside the English transfer market and he is now in the team...

I am pretty sure that the transfer windows are for clubs doing the buying. In real life there were lots of rumours of Tevez moving to Brazil outside of the English transfer window because the Brazilian one was open, might be wrong but did Chris Samba move outside of the English transfer window?

I am pretty sure that the transfer windows are for clubs doing the buying. In real life there were lots of rumours of Tevez moving to Brazil outside of the English transfer window because the Brazilian one was open, might be wrong but did Chris Samba move outside of the English transfer window?

Okay thanks, but I'm still unsuer about the other bit. :S

Archived