Ideas for fm13 including a sky sports feature added

A few idea's i have for fm13 or fm14.

:The chairman i would like to be able to see a profile for a chairman, that shows his weath,bio on him,age ect. This is just a small feature. I'd also like to see a list of people looking to buy buy clubs.

:Bigger richer consortium's buying clubs involving maybe, a few rich people with good weath buying clubs and sharing the shares, i'd also like to see a list of shares in a club. Also more depth when a club goes in to debt and rumors of people coming to save the club, ranging from mega rich owners to fan trusts, abit like we have saw with rangers in real life.

:An idea from ultimate soccer manager 98 i'd like the option of being able to set the ticket prices,also the price of things sold on stalls like match programmes. It would give you abit more control on making more money or if it goes pear shaped making yoyr club lose more.

:We see how in real life sky sports news is the number one sourse, on anything football from team news to tranfers. I'd like to see a sky sports type studio in the game, that shows the breaking news when you sign a player or a manager is sacked ect. It could also be used to read your news items from, this i feel would give a more life lke feel to the game.

Your thoughts guys? if anyone likes the idea but would shape them diffrent say how you'd have them done.

A few idea's i have for fm13 or fm14.

:The chairman i would like to be able to see a profile for a chairman, that shows his weath,bio on him,age ect. This is just a small feature. I'd also like to see a list of people looking to buy buy clubs.

:Bigger richer consortium's buying clubs involving maybe, a few rich people with good weath buying clubs and sharing the shares, i'd also like to see a list of shares in a club. Also more depth when a club goes in to debt and rumors of people coming to save the club, ranging from mega rich owners to fan trusts, abit like we have saw with rangers in real life.

:An idea from ultimate soccer manager 98 i'd like the option of being able to set the ticket prices,also the price of things sold on stalls like match programmes. It would give you abit more control on making more money or if it goes pear shaped making yoyr club lose more.

:We see how in real life sky sports news is the number one sourse, on anything football from team news to tranfers. I'd like to see a sky sports type studio in the game, that shows the breaking news when you sign a player or a manager is sacked ect. It could also be used to read your news items from, this i feel would give a more life lke feel to the game.

Your thoughts guys? if anyone likes the idea but would shape them diffrent say how you'd have them done.

I'd also like to be able to control what is in the shop like you can on FM's rival :o

Archived