View Full Version : trainning or staff dont know
hey guys when i go to training have something call rating so how do i get 5 stars on them ? my is
gk shot stopping 3*
gk handing 3*
tactics 2.05 *
ball control 2.05*
so how i get them to 5 ? when 1 more thing does ur training make u win games? or fomation, good players i know these sound stupid but is cause in 15 games i only lost 1 draw 2 win 12 and my tem have 16 shots up every game and my opponent max i remeber 7. one game i had like 25 shot my opponent 3 that why im asking just to know if is the training ,my team is controlling all games (thanks )
5 seconds after searching in Google I found this http://www.fmscout.com/i-1176-5-stars-training-in-Football-Manager-2011.html
Works for fm12 as well
hey what does these >270mean thanks
Sorry, I don't know how to explain it better than what the site already does...
do u have 5 stars rating?
hey you know if u go traning then on the coache name on the left side is click on ur rigth side will show the coach stars for all traning i thinks that is what it make u get 5 stars but how do u see that before u hire him do u know ?
Ok, let me explain it to you. Let's look at the Strength Coach section, the first one.
Fitness * 9 + ddm * 2
That means that you do the following:
1) Look at the coaches fitness attribute and multiply it by 9.
2) Calculate the coaches DDM, which is the sum of their Determination, Discipline and Motivation attributes, and multiply that total by 2.
3) Add the values from 1) and 2) together.
4) Look at where in the table it falls.
So, for example, I have just chosen a coach at random here:
Now let's run through the steps I've put above:
1) His fitness attribute is 7, so you multiply 7 by 9 which gives you 63
2) His determination is 18, his discipline is 3 and his motivation is 12, so you add these attributes up to give you a total of 33. Then you multiply 33 by 2 to give you 66
3) Add 63 and 66 together to give you 129
4) Look at the table which I have put below:
>= 270 = 5 stars
>= 240 = 4.5 stars
>= 210 = 4 stars
>= 180 = 3.5 stars
>= 150 = 3 stars
>= 120 = 2.5 stars
>= 90 = 2 stars
>= 60 = 1.5 stars
>= 30 = 1 star
>= 0 = 0.5 stars
>= means "greater than or equal to" so in this case the total of 129 is "greater than or equal to 120" so the row you need is this:
>= 120 = 2.5 stars
So the coach in question is rated at 2.5 stars for strength training.
Does that make it any clearer?
yes thanks so much
Things Could Get Messi
I have to say thanks Mack4life. A very good method for finding staff that I didn't think of.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.