He doubts...

Well, to be fair, he may feel that a blue, spiky haired video game character doesn't quite have the man management skills to do the job icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously though, the only thing you can do about Mr. Robsons poor attempt at mind games is to wipe the floor with his team when you play them and gloat endlessly!

It's funny.... In the League cup I've been terrible until this season.

So I hadn't been to a League Cup final before this season or even a semi-final. This season I won it though. Now, most seasons I've gotten either Arsenal or Pompey in the first round, and normally they beat me 1-0 or 2-1 with a later goal. Okay, last season I beat Pompey, then Arsenal and then I got Notts County. "Oh, Notts County, a bit of fun, and a definite win..."

WRONG! A 3-0 loss...

The next message in your inbox:

ROBSON SACKED BY SHEFFIELD

Manager Bryan Robson has been sacked following his comments to the media prior to Sheffield's 3-0 defeat to Derby.

The comments triggered a senility clause in his contract, resulting in his immediate dismissal.

Robson has stated his intention to stay in the game despite his mental problems, and has since packed his bags for a nearby rural village, where he will take over the helm of the local Retirement Home's Under 80's squad.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Digs_473:

The next message in your inbox:

ROBSON SACKED BY SHEFFIELD

Manager Bryan Robson has been sacked following his comments to the media prior to Sheffield's 3-0 defeat to Derby.

The comments triggered a senility clause in his contract, resulting in his immediate dismissal.

Robson has stated his intention to stay in the game despite his mental problems, and has since packed his bags for a nearby rural village, where he will take over the helm of the local Retirement Home's Under 80's squad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon14.gif

In one of my games I noticed the "Coppell jokes the Man Utd could buy the league title" news article. I then checked to see who Man Utd had signed in the 2 seasons (I was only up to 2009) to find out that hadn't brought a single player.

Archived