PDA

View Full Version : HTC DESIRE HD Android handheld 2012 no refund no game install

meghanikonark
16-05-2012, 15:16
Hi
I tried to download football manager handheld 2012 on my HTC desire three times after cleaning the cache, made sure I have enough internal memory, restart phone, done everything. It keep saying invalid file and now I can't get my refund back as well, can I get some answers for this? Pretty disgusted by way money was charged and not refunded back.

Alari Naylor
16-05-2012, 15:24
Hi,

This sounds like an error with the Google Play store rather than with the game.

Please try going to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play and then clearing cache and data and also choose the 'uninstall updates' option.

Let us know how you get on with this.

Thanks.

meghanikonark
16-05-2012, 15:44
Hi,

I did that and now my purchase is gone and its asking me purchase the game again.

Alari Naylor
16-05-2012, 16:08
That definitely shouldn't be happening. There is apparently a known glitch with the store that can occasionally cause apps to disappear from your 'my apps' list - I have to suggest contacting Google though as you haven't yet reached the stage where our app is actually in use. You could also try restarting a few more times and re-upgrading market in the hope that it might come to its senses.

http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=ts.cs&ts=2520903

meghanikonark
16-05-2012, 16:18
I did contact google play and moreover I try to download from market after clearing cache, data and uninstall update. It says unable to download. It's very annoying when u paid already

Alari Naylor
16-05-2012, 16:50
I did contact google play and moreover I try to download from market after clearing cache, data and uninstall update. It says unable to download. It's very annoying when u paid already

Hi again - I'll email you directly.