Is corners a cheat because I like a winnig edge

Best header marks keeper every one else out off the box ect ect are they cheats because the a1 dose work it out and make it harder. But it still gets you goals. And a goal down is hard to get back I've found. Are they any other tasty ones that give you a massive edge to the game ? Every one needs a helping hand I personally don't see getting one over the engine as a cheat. But lots will.

I used to use corner exploits on FM09, and found it so boring after a while. I'm absolutely certain that I was only winning titles because of it. Never again. Playing properly is so much more satisfactory. And a goal down will nearly always be hard to get back, but doesn't it feel great when you finally find a break through?

I used to use corner exploits on FM09, and found it so boring after a while. I'm absolutely certain that I was only winning titles because of it. Never again. Playing properly is so much more satisfactory. And a goal down will nearly always be hard to get back, but doesn't it feel great when you finally find a break through?

I agree, you end up getting angry if you dont score from a corner, and coming back from 1-0 down to win 2-1 with two corners feels hollow, i now play the game entirley on my own, my own tatic etc. and although it takes time, and ive been sacked too, it feels more authentic and ultimatley satisfying when you win a title/cup

I like my team to score from corners, but no funny business, I don't mark the keeper, I just try to put a lot of bodies in the box, and have my best headers (two CBs) get on the end of it either at the far post or the near post. I think I score as many corner goals in a season as the AI, and thats what I am aiming for, no more, no less. If there is a way (obviously there are exploits) then I don't want to know about it! :D

I used it by accident for a season (on a previous FM). As soon as I noticed my top 2 goal scorers were CBs, I changed my corner routine.

What you're asking for is not help, it's ME exploits.

Yesterday I won 6-0 against Porto in my Bradford save. 5 of the goals came on or as a direct result of corners. I don't use corner cheats. I have just given one player each of the alternatives (except come short and attack from deep) and set inverted footed corner takers (mixed).

Shows that you don't need to trick the ME to have a striker unmarked at first post to have an edge on the AI on corners. It is also important to have all players back on defensive corners. The central defenders set to Mark Tall Player, the wingers set to mark each post, the full backs to Mark Small Player, the target man to Go Back and the centra midfielders to Man Mark and the poacher set to Edge of Area. Should give you an edge defensively as well.

Archived