Post-Season Interview

Maybe this could be added in future versions.

Give an assessment of your squad's performance in the past season.. eg

We performed well, but results in general, didn't go in our favour.

We under-performed, I admit it, but we will be back bigger and better next time. (board could agree and back with extra funds)

We over-achieved, next season is all about trying to match this one

We did ok, got to push on and build on this season.

We did well this time, and with the right investment, we can really push on next time.

We did not do well least time, I acknowledge that, and we are liable to lose players because of it. We need to make sure we do not go any further back or we're in danger of getting into a relegation dogfight (lowers expectations and board funding)

There's obviously a broad scope for how these could affect the predictions for the next season. Could be based on manager's predictions, agreed targets, club rep...

But

It is also important that it doesn't massively affect things either.

Look at Wigan, for example. You could say they've had a good season, and the Board and Chairman are happy with their performance by staying in the league, but it is highly unlikely that their bojectives for the next season will change, no matter what Martinez says (if he stays there)

Thoughts?

If the current media format remains the same for FM13, then I can't think of a reason why something like this shouldn't be included.

Personally, I always look forward to the Season Summary screen, and pray one of my signings was not the worst :)

I like the idea but it sounds like an advanced press conference / interaction and with those aspects of the game being quite poor as it stands, they would need a massive overhaul before anything more advanced is added to the game.

Archived