These games do happen.

Image take from half time in a regular Premier League game against Fulham in 2015.

As you can see, and for those of you who don't believe it, we are shooting, they are hitting the target and they are going in.

044342190389893.jpg

Yeah, they do happen. I crushed Benfica 7:1 in my second season as Vitesse, having 10 shots, 8 of which were on target. They had 11 shots, 7 on target. Now I know how AI feels when they score a flukey goal after their only shot in the game.

Im currently on one of 'those' runs where i have 6 or seven CCC's and am winning every game.... until the very last minute when the opp are equalizing with their 4th shot of the game.

5 draws in a row now!

Sometimes i despise this game, but i will prevail!

Yeah they happen to me. Usually to opposition e.g. once played as Lyon and I was playing against Bastia (Cup) and I lost 2-1 with me having 17 shots 9 from which were on target where they had 3 shots with 2 on target.

Im currently on one of 'those' runs where i have 6 or seven CCC's and am winning every game.... until the very last minute when the opp are equalizing with their 4th shot of the game.

5 draws in a row now!

Sometimes i despise this game, but i will prevail!

Try subbing a defender on in the last 20 minutes, sometimes late goals like that can be down to your defenders simply being knackered and not being able to keep up with the other teams strikers or wingers especially if one of the other team has himself just been subbed.

Archived