Simulate Button

Hey, I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but when I play I always liketo take control of the reserve teas and youth team because it allows me to play the best youth players and then for reserve games I can play 1st team players who need match fitness and some youth players. But at the moment I have to actually watch the game, when I don't really want to. I'd love to be able to simulate the game and then view the stats after the match.

Anyone think its time for a button to do this?

I've been saying for years that you should be able to RANK players in the reserve and youth.

And the assistant picks them players when available.

It's ridiculous you can't rank your own players.

Hey, I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but when I play I always liketo take control of the reserve teas and youth team because it allows me to play the best youth players and then for reserve games I can play 1st team players who need match fitness and some youth players. But at the moment I have to actually watch the game, when I don't really want to. I'd love to be able to simulate the game and then view the stats after the match.

Wow! Are you unemployed? How do you get through this game if you control all three teams?

Wow! Are you unemployed? How do you get through this game if you control all three teams?

Well, I am very new to Football Manager and I am yet to actually start a game that I intend to continue with. At the moment I am just messing around and getting used to the game. But when It comes to FM I've realised I'll probably want to be a micrmanager. I'll probably just put them on 'key' and 100% speed to get through them quicker.

I leave this to the tealady.

Archived