player unhappy

hello, i m playing with chelsea and it is now end of the season 15-16.and i have win epl title,fa cup,leag cup,champions cu, cwc and super cup and also community shield.Though all these achivement my two lads essien and milner are unhappy for the lack of dicipline i tried to find out where the lack is but nothing describe briefly on ther profile in personal tab.Now i dnt wanna sell them because i can nt see any one alternative of them base on my tactic.therefore i am thinking that they may be concern for their appearense because they are both my key player but they got chance 15 or 13 game to play in that season.Is this actual cause or not plz help

Lack of discipline concerns are when players moan about when you don't issue a warning, or fine a player for being sent off in a game.

It can cause a player to be upset for about 2 years. And it's completely ridiculous.

Players shouldn't be concerned about this. I had a player worried about the lack of discipline before. He was pretty upset. He got sent off and I fined him, then he was unhappy at being fined.

I had to eventually sell him.

Whatever they were thinking with this feature is beyond me? Players shouldn't even be concerned about this. Definitely, the Board should be asking you why you haven't fined a player. But for other players to get involved. It's a joke.

Lack of discipline concerns are when players moan about when you don't issue a warning, or fine a player for being sent off in a game.

It can cause a player to be upset for about 2 years. And it's completely ridiculous.

Players shouldn't be concerned about this. I had a player worried about the lack of discipline before. He was pretty upset. He got sent off and I fined him, then he was unhappy at being fined.

Whatever they were thinking with this feature is beyond me? Players shouldn't even be concerned about this. Definitely, the Board should be asking you why you haven't fined a player. But for other players to get involved. It's a joke.

I reckon you are smack on with this post. It's a quite unrealistic situation for the "discipline" issue to come from the players & not the board.

It actually makes sense to me. A lot of players are highly competitive and want to win at all costs. It isn't unusual for determined and mature players to hold a coach accountable for disciplinary issues. We see arguments between players of the same team all the time over poor play on the field and surely some of that carries over into the locker room.

I think it's important to treat them all equally regardless of their personality or quality. Set a rating limit and anything below that gets a first time warning followed by a fine. Consistently poor form deserves time in the reserves or the threat of a transfer. If the player complains about the fine stick to your guns in the conversation and tell them to get back to soccer. If they hold a grudge they lack professionalism and are probably more trouble than they are worth to keep around.

Archived