Not loading all players ?

Hi all, ive done a quick search but havnt found what im about to ask.

When i start up my career i load about 15 nations all view only, but playable on one. Starting with a Large database also, say for example i check out Ajax and look at the youth teams i can only see 2 players (Another 20 Grey'd out). Same for almost every team in the leagues im watching view-only. Do i have to have these leagues as playable to see players withing that league?

Its also the same for coaches, as im looking for coaches recommened from others they dont appear either ? I find it strange that i have hardly any brazilian/south american scouts etc..

Cheers for any help guys!

I don't know if I'm missing something obvious here. Players aren't loaded for view-only leagues so you would have to add them separately(done on one of the start up-screens. There is an option for custom adding of players of nationalities or leagues.

It's not files per se but on the same screen where you select lowest active league for each nation you can decide what kind of database you'd like. The custom option is what you should select from there you should be able to figure it out.

Archived