"Feels the attacking coaching could be improved"

Thanks for reply, but I have brought in a variety of coaches. How do you you know if they have misallocated what they should be training?

The number of stars for that category will be low, which means either you bought a coach who isnt very good in that role, or you have put him in a role that he isnt suited too

I'll get a screenshot for you:

HEgO5.png

Note the 2 star, that is what would get your players showing concern

Yeah spot on, considering I have no money left to approach coaches from other clubs, I will have to with the coaches so far and maybe re-assign some of them. Thanks for the appreciate, helped a lot :), how have you gone into improving the 2 stars rating?

Yeah spot on, considering I have no money left to approach coaches from other clubs, I will have to with the coaches so far and maybe re-assign some of them. Thanks for the appreciate, helped a lot :), how have you gone into improving the 2 stars rating?

Already had the coach, in my case i had accidentally put him on a different schedule, if you have a good attacking coach in the youth, offer him a general coach contract so he does both youth team and the senior team.

EDIT: seen you solved it, glad to heard :)

Archived