Help Needed!!!!!Crashing at the same point all the time

I havent edited the game or used cheat tools, but when i get to a certain date on the game it always crashes so cant continue playing the game.

It just shuts down the game automatically and the says servers too busy, please try again later and come up Error code 41

Please help

Yeah and it just crashes on Friday 25th September 2015 and says Football Manager has stopped working

Then comes up completing installation and gets to 1% and comes up The Steam servers are too busy too handle your request for Football Managaer 2012. Error code (41)

Thanks I think i have worked out what the problem is. I have read that if you have transferred your saved file from another computer and then at a later stage added new leagues, this corrupts your saved file.

Unfortunately, guess that means I have to start over again with a new season, unless there are any fixes for this issue. I havent heard of any though....

Thanks I think i have worked out what the problem is. I have read that if you have transferred your saved file from another computer and then at a later stage added new leagues, this corrupts your saved file.

Unfortunately, guess that means I have to start over again with a new season, unless there are any fixes for this issue. I havent heard of any though....

Not a fix that I know of as the save file has been corrupted.

Archived