Feeder Clubs

You can go to any club in the world and have a button to choose them as a feeder club. The team you choose will either accept or decline, and in my experience, they have always declined. Unless there is a specific club you absolutely want, I'd let your board choose 'em and you decide from those.

thats how i tought it was . . but i have just asked the board for a feeder club so i can send my players on loan to and they told me i can choose. but when i click on a club i cant seem to find any button which says recommend feeder club or anything like that :/

If I remember, there is a news item about your board letting you choose with a button "choose club". From there, you search for the club you want, and where you have the choices "Get Loan Report" and "Scout" (action bar?), there should be a new button that says something like "Choose as Feeder Club". Some clubs might be restricted, but I haven't noticed that being the case.

thats how i tought it was . . but i have just asked the board for a feeder club so i can send my players on loan to and they told me i can choose. but when i click on a club i cant seem to find any button which says recommend feeder club or anything like that :/

You can't choose a club that already has a parent club.

Archived