Player requests transfer

I got a news saying one of my defenders wants to leave the club and hands in a transfer request this was on 29th Oct 08

The next day 30 Oct 08 I get another news item saying Player wants to stay

Whats up with this player is he crazy? His general happiness is unsettled so his head might be playing up a bit.

Has anyone else had this

I got a news saying one of my defenders wants to leave the club and hands in a transfer request this was on 29th Oct 08

The next day 30 Oct 08 I get another news item saying Player wants to stay

Whats up with this player is he crazy? His general happiness is unsettled so his head might be playing up a bit.

Has anyone else had this

Ive sen this happen at silly time but never just a day after icon_smile.gif If any of my players ask for a transfer, I say no then transfer list him myself. I find you have more control over it then.

Yea this happened to me too. It was 3 days later I think.

I accepted his request to stay.

Then a week later he says he's unhappy at lack of first team football. I respond telling him to wait and, guess what, he wants to leave again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cimbom89:

Ye going to have to sell him

I was wondering if it is a bug? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i take it you accepted his transfer request then?

if so then it's probably a bug.

if you rejected it then may not be. he may just not want to get in your bad books since you've rejected teh request

I personaly reject all transfer requests and after a few days they always seem to forget about it. I do the same for player interaction transfer I always say no and they have always exepted and I have heard no more from them.

Back to the point if a player is always changing his mind i would just sell him as in the long term he may upset other players. If he is key for your team I recomend going along with him until you find someone better then you can tell him what you think about his requests.

Or over time he may stop but that is quite rare.

Exactly unless you're going to get the lad games he's never going to be happy. Sometimes you can ward it off with a run out but they'll always go back to being an annoyance if they're not playing, even if their status is "backup" and they've signed a contract knowing they would be a backup.

I got lucky once with a tempermental brazilian, that I didn't want to lose, who kept changing his mind. My old captain was to old to get much playing time so I gave the job to the assistant captain. The brazilian was delighted and he's been excellant for me ever since.

Archived