Playing same team 3 times in premier league!

Not sure how this has happened, but for some reason im playing Man City 3 times in the space of just over a week, in the premier league!

I wondered if it replaced any other games, but its an extra game, as it stands ill play 39 games. Any ideas? Tried searching some anything like this before, but cant see anything(it is 1.30 in morning though

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2320/newcastleunitedfixturesk.png

Im kinda hoping the fixture does get cancelled.

I think one of them is supposed to be an fa cup match

Of the two away games one seems likely to have been brought forward for TV

Would be interesting to see if you have played it - i would definitely post in the bugs forum anyway - might prevent a possible problem on FM13

Hi there

I've had the same on fm12 in the SPL. An old firm game got moved for the cup final, which was also an old firm game, yet it had them both listed as league games.

It corrected itself in the fixture list at some stage beforehand, as if you check the competitions themselves no extra fixture is listed between the sides on that date and it is indeed the cup game.

So it's just an error when the list doesn't update. The games itself take place as normal (so you won't have 39 games)

I think its a bug. Its not serious though. I drew Real in the Spanish cup and the 2 legs were either side of our league match, when I checked the fixture list they were all showing as La Liga games. However, when I arrived on the day of the first game it fixed itself

Archived