Monthly istallments

A lot of people use this deal. Some say it is cheating, but say if I am managing a club like Barcelona and want to buy a player who I do not have enough funds for and therefore you agree to add 48 month istallments as add-ons. What are the pros and cons of these and why do people use it? Can someone explain how this works please and what type of clubs are you recommended to do this at?

Hope you all get what I mean :D

The cheating allegations come from the fact that FM does not deduct the correct amount from your existing transfer budget or take existing payments into account when setting future budgets, this allows managers of clubs with limited resources to boost their transfer spend beyond what the board would normally allow or for managers of wealthy clubs to dominate the transfer market.

Pros;

You get more bang for your buck

You can sign that marquee player you've always wanted but could never quite afford

Cons;

It's too easy to get addicted to using the feature & before you know it you're spending £2m a month on transfer fee's

If you don't keep your income (sponsorship, prize money, TV income) you can quickly get into financial trouble

Archived