Man Utd takeover?

Is this possible? The dividend payout at the end of every season causes problems financially and Im sick of it. Has anyone seen Manchester United taken over in FM12? Its not possible to bring a takeover about so I guess Im in hope here! Lousy glazers....

Not seen it happen personally (although I do recall reading on here that someone had it happen, so it's perfectly possible).

And yes, paying out large sums of money to shareholders is infuriating when you've done enough to secure financial stability, but thats a life us United fans have got used to since Glazernomics became standard.

Not seen it happen personally (although I do recall reading on here that someone had it happen, so it's perfectly possible).

And yes, paying out large sums of money to shareholders is infuriating when you've done enough to secure financial stability, but thats a life us United fans have got used to since Glazernomics became standard.

Its ruined the save, I dont wanna resign but theyre looking at player sales so Im stuck. Asked for some editting advice so Im starting a save without them lousy glazers, just a decent chairman so its fair. God damn glazers (thats putting it kindly)!!!

I have this problem myself with Brøndby IF. That is until now where my board have finally accepted to build a new stadium. They took out a huge loan and this season they didn't pay any dividends. The season before a huge dividend were paid out even though we lost money that season.

I've made a bug report about it: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/304396-Paying-dividends-at-club-owned-by-themselves Feel free to join :)

In the past few years on my Barca save I've been paying £30m as well as the bonuses at the start of the season being like £15m each just for medium. This doesn't matter too much at Barca and Real because they get tons of money but for others you can see why this would kill there balance because they get now where near the TV rights of the Spanish two.

£526 million was abit too much, Insecure financial status now. 1 more season and Im resigning!

526 million in one year? That surely is a bug. My revenue with Dortmund last season was around 375 mio. € and I paid more then 46 mio. € in dividends last season.

It's a bit hard to imagine why your dividends are sooo much higher unless it's a bug.

526 million in one year? That surely is a bug. My revenue with Dortmund last season was around 375 mio. € and I paid more then 46 mio. € in dividends last season.

It's a bit hard to imagine why your dividends are sooo much higher unless it's a bug.

Its unlikely to be £526m in a year, he has probably misread or misunderstood the message/finance screen.

Its unlikely to be £526m in a year, he has probably misread or misunderstood the message/finance screen.

The balance for the club was around £800 mil, they took £526. Finances went to 'Okay' and then around 1 month later - insecure. I didnt misread it, I wasted alot of my time in the save so I started again. It really, really annoyed me. Thanks for the info on the takeover possiblities.

The balance for the club was around £800 mil, they took £526. Finances went to 'Okay' and then around 1 month later - insecure. I didnt misread it, I wasted alot of my time in the save so I started again. It really, really annoyed me. Thanks for the info on the takeover possiblities.
What year was that?

A bond pays out the initial payment (plus the interest) at maturity, so that could be it.

Archived