Clay Pitch

I raised this in the Big Euro Challenge but thought it would be worth putting here too.

Played on a clay pitch for the first time on FM last night. I thought something was up with the graphichs but when I actually checked the facilities screen of the other club it had "Clay" as pitch type. It is the only one in the Turkish divisions as well, which is kinda weird, not something related to the country.

So has anyone seen any of these as well? Or any other different pitch types other than grass and synthetic?

Excellent. Clay's always been my favourite tennis surface. Played field hockey on it too. Never football though. Fantastic it is in the game.

Can you upload the pkm? I'd love to watch it.

Have never uploaded a pkm, but will give it a go when I get home tonight :thup:

I looked on the editor a while back when I was making a team with my mates. When it came to the stadium, the pitch types offered were clay, sand, gravel, grass, synthetic 3g/4g.

Never actually thought teams would be there who'd have this stuff active as their pitches though xD

• SI Staff

When I was living in Sweden, plenty of lower division teams were playing on gravel, I believe this is also an option in the editor but as I work on Handheld don't take my word for it ;)

Archived