CA and PA of created players...

Apologies if this is in the wrong area.

I am looking to create a team starting off in Conf. South/North with a squad of 16/17 year olds and take them up through the divisions.

I don't want the game to be too easy and I want the players to progress to the point where we can win the CL.

So for a striker for example, I would want his finishing to end up being 20 when he matures. But at the start I want it to be at the level of a good Conf south player.

What rating would I need to give the attribute, as well as the CA rating to achieve what I want.

Thanks very much.

You would be better off forgetting that and giving yourself top youth facilities etc and relying on players coming through. I very much doubt that, even if you managed to keep your players, they would fulfill their potential due to standard of football.

I'm not sure how well this is going to work because of the rate at which players fulfill their potential and the age at which their development slows might mean Conference south level players never become CL winning players.

Having said that Id start with 16 year old players with a CA of about 40 make sure the hidden attributes that contribute to development are high Professionalism, determination ect. If you put in Attributes values you would like to see in the mature players and conference CA the game should adjust the players attributes in line with CA they wont work out exactly as you entered them but they will have the same general strength and weaknesses.

Yeah the only way to go from that level to top is to go through several squads of players, you cannot keep the same squad and mature them. You might be lucky and get someone in the south that can last till the championship through development, but beyond that, not so much.

:)If you gave them 80-200 as suggested you will just go up through the leagues(depending on your ability aswell),thier stats wont improve till the championship,depending on U21 appearences also,they will improve drasticaly when you get in the Prem,they will be 20y olds then,you will need 2 squads,rotation every other game,you need good coaches also,you dont have to have a 20-20finishing striker to be world class,your chairman would need to be "doctored"so he does not sell any!,lol

You could start with a lower CA,Determination,work rate,pace those sort of stats have to be high,you could get some very good games at all levels,,8 finishing?,experiment!

Archived