Selling Rooney?

I am in my 4th season with United. I have won FA cup, league cup, league title and 3 CL. Rooney came to me and said he wants to leave as he needs a new challenge. I wasn't particurly fazed by this as Nani, Valencia & Welbeck are my top scorers.

My problem is that Wayne will not accept any contract offers form the clubs bidding for him. He's rejected RM, Barcelona, Tottenham, Arsenal & Chelsea. I have put him on transfer list and plced him in reserves but I still can't sell him. Anyone esle had this problem with Rooney or any other player for that matter?

Leave him on the transfer list but keep him in the first team. Ideally he will playing well enough for clubs to match his demands. He may even change his mind and asked to be removed from the list.

sold Rooney to Real Madrid in 2015 for $0 million pounds. Was great as i then went and got Hernanes and he is a star in the midfield, much better value than Rooney was and cost less in wages and less to buy him (you can get him for under 12 million) was a bargain and a 4 star player.

sold Rooney to Real Madrid in 2015 for $0 million pounds. Was great as i then went and got Hernanes and he is a star in the midfield, much better value than Rooney was and cost less in wages and less to buy him (you can get him for under 12 million) was a bargain and a 4 star player.

Wow Real Madrid really splashed out there! :p

• 4 months later...
47 million million pounds :eek:

Not only that but it's dollars too?

I had a Man Utd save and I sold Rooney after the first season because he was constantly complaining and his performances weren't up to scratch. He went to Tottenham who seemed to be buying just about any player I wanted to sell. I was worried they might become too good but it seemed the more decent players they bought the further they slipped down the table.

I can't remember if it was season 3 or not, but I managed to sell Rooney for £50m to Chelsea. I can't remember which version it was either, but Chelsea were spending more than City in it. Only thing is Rooney would score against me absolutely every time I played them. Even got the winner the first 2 times I played against him.

The run of posts up to this one made me laugh out loud. 47 million million pounds dollars. Haha.

yeah i see where confusing so to clear up it was 47 million pounds not dollars, don't know where the pound symbol is thats why i used the dollar symbol but wrote pounds.

On my keyboard the Pound symbol is right next to the Dollar symbol... Your keyboard could have a different layout off course...

just looked at my keyboard and no pound symbol i am australian and using the qwerty layout keyboard i have the # symbol on the number 3 key and $ symbol on number 4 and % on 5 key so still don't know how to get it on here lol.

the key to the right of yourr '@' key? i.e the one next to the enter key..

the @ symbol is on my number 2 key, but....

"welshace

alternatively just hold down alt and press 0163 on the num pad and let go of alt

or alt 156 for that matter"

thanks for that it works :) £, never knew about holding down ALT and pressing 156 on numpad gets pound symbol thanks to everyone who tried to help.

Cheers,

Mike (kymsheba)

Archived