Will This Run FM2012 3D Engine?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I've got a PC on the way and was hoping to play Football Manager in 3D without it being choppy. The PC has a weak graphics card I know that much but it is dedicated rather than integrated and If I'm not mistaken that is better? I'm not the most technical guy in the world so I'd appreciate it if any of you could answer my question.

4Gb RAM

nVidia GT520 Graphics Card

Intel® Core™ i5-2320 processor

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium.

(I know it's not exactly top-end but I'm getting it given to me for free so I can't complain.)

You'll be fine, the integrated graphics on that i5 is more than capable of handling the graphics engine on its own.

I have mentioned on another thread, i borrowed an i5 and it processed FM fine but struggled with graphics although that was with the integrated graphics which had a low performance score around 4.5 if i remember. Maybe a decent graphics card is the answer hope it works for you bud let me know.

I have mentioned on another thread, i borrowed an i5 and it processed FM fine but struggled with graphics although that was with the integrated graphics which had a low performance score around 4.5 if i remember. Maybe a decent graphics card is the answer hope it works for you bud let me know.

Yeah I'll definitely let you know mate. I should be getting the new computer in a few days time.

Archived