After update 12.2.2, help, please.

I have not been able to play the game for a couple of months or so because of real life committments. I have noticed the new update. I had also lost all track of what I was up to in my previous save. So, I began an new one. Is it my imagination or has the game been made harder? I am playing as Portsmouth and find that I am finding it very difficult to progress. I also notice that no-one has posted in the Portsmputh thread since early in April. Is this the reason? Is anyone able to enlighten me, please?

• 2 weeks later...

They did change morale slightly I believe. I think it was made so it wasn't so easy to gain constant superb morale from team-talks or something like that. On the contrary, I seem to now often get abysmal morale very easily. Perhaps this is what you're experiencing?

There was a change made so that if you have a low reputation, players of a better reputation are quite understandably less likely to take you seriously, and so will be less influenced by your team talks. It makes it a little more of a challenge if you have a low reputation.

Archived