Lose 5-0 then Beat the same team 0-5

I simulated a match because with my team's morale there's no way I could win. So the first time I was beaten 5-0. I resimulated and got a 0-5 win. Wow what a difference. Thought it was funny I just wanted to share.

I've tried similar things, and that happens to me too...even with the same instructions, tactics, talks, etc. I've stopped doing that now because it is just so disheartening to feel that out of control.

One season (as Juve) I really got the better of Inter, in the league, and then kicking them out of the Champions League (in the Semis, I think). We managed to put something like 6 past their keeper in our home fixture, only allowing one, and advanced to the final. We were also scheduled to face them in the Italian Cup but being so far in the CL and being well in control of the league I wasn't that interested in the Cup, and besides, we had just easily handled Inter a couple days or at most weeks earlier!

Let the assistant take control of the game, 6-1 for Inter! Another year I got kicked out of the CL by them, 1-0, and 0-0, with their keeper playing TWO blinders. Straight up 9.0 performances, my side was getting chances by the bucketload. Faced them in the Italian Cup 2 weeks later, put 5 past that same keeper! How I wished we could have scored one of those goals when it counted!

Archived