Football Manager 2012 Product Key.

I hope I'm not being too cheeky here, but has someone bought FM 2012, and decided not to play it? If so, would they be kind enough to let me have the Product Key please? I bought the game from Ebay in good faith, but the code had been removed. I've emailed Sega, but have had no reply, so I'm left with a game I'm unable to play through no fault of my own. If someone is feeling extra kind, please send the key to cliff20162@aol.com and I shall be eternally grateful.

Many thanks.

Cliff Minors. (cliff20162@aol.com)

I hope I'm not being too cheeky here, but has someone bought FM 2012, and decided not to play it? If so, would they be kind enough to let me have the Product Key please? I bought the game from Ebay in good faith, but the code had been removed. I've emailed Sega, but have had no reply, so I'm left with a game I'm unable to play through no fault of my own. If someone is feeling extra kind, please send the key to cliff20162@aol.com and I shall be eternally grateful.

Many thanks.

Cliff Minors. (cliff20162@aol.com)

Partly your fault, you shouldn't have bought it from Ebay.

The game should not have been sold if the code has been used as it is permanently linked to the steam account of whoever installed it. You need to contact eBay and the seller to get a full refund.

Archived