User folder greyed out?

Hello all, I've just bought a new laptop and wanted to transfer FM 2012 to it. Installed, patched and everything was perfect up to the point where I'd import all my previous data. I did the usual and import them to C:\Users\My Documents\Sports Interactice\Football Manager 2012. My saves/tactics/facepacks didn't quite show up at all when I started FM. Also, the default user folder was set at C:\Program Files\SEGA\Football Manager 2012 instead of the one in My Documents. I can't change it cause it's greyed out?

I've tried reinstalling but still no use. I'm running it on Windows 7.

Would love to fix this cause I'm aching to continue the saves.

Hello, thanks! That did it however, there's another problem. I could see my saved games but the facepack I imported didn't show up in FM. I checked to see if it's in the C:\Users\My Documents\Sports Interactice\Football Manager 2012\graphics\faces, it's all there but somehow it doesn't show in the game.

Also, FM seems to be creating a new user data folder instead of using the one that I imported. Even if I deleted them and set the location to the one I've imported, still it creates a new one and used that instead. I kinda think that's why my facepacks aren't showing up on FM.

35cmlbt.jpg

just move everything into the new folder that it created?

and check that the config files for the facepacks are correct... if they arent.. you need to use a tool called fmxml to create a new config for each folder of facepacks

FWIW.. i have two sports interactive folders too...

Archived