'Your performance thus far'...

Please ignore the fact that Eastleigh are in League 2, I've done some slight editing for an experiment.

This issue has annoyed me for a little while now and I don't know if it's been raised, so forgive me if that's the case. I'm still playing on 12.1.1, so the issue may have even been resolved, but why is my performance not deserving of a new contract? I have the status of 'untouchable', with only 1 year remaining on my contract, and they don't think I deserve an extension. Ludicrous.

1meYD.jpg

8vCZj.jpg

Edited? Check. Old patch? Check.

Maybe if you kept your game up to date and didn't mess with the data you might not be facing this bug?

I'm also untouchable with one year remaining. Running newest patch with no edits and the same thing happens. Have anyone been able to ask for a new contract before the old is running out?

Edited? Check. Old patch? Check.

Maybe if you kept your game up to date and didn't mess with the data you might not be facing this bug?

This has occurred before without any editing, so yeah. I don't want to update because that just opens up a whole new can of worms.

Just noticed this, my current contract has a little over 1 year to run & despite 7 straight 1.Bundesliga titles & club icon status (they're naming our new stadium in my honour) I am getting exactly the same message.

Time for a bug report.

Archived