Best Finish to a league campaign?

Hey,

Just finished my first season of a new FM series on Youtube, the end of the season was pretty epic imo, you can check it out here for the amazing finish

What is your best finish to a league campaign? (i.e winning with the league with the last kick of the ball, winning the title on the final day etc.)

If it counts, I won the Champions League with Dortmund against Barcelona, with a penalty in the 120th minute, literally the last kick of the game. Probably the most mental I have gone over a fictional goal.

Losing in the derby to some midguided mercenaries so we're level on points with 2 games left. Then having them lose against their second to last game and we go onto win the title by winning our last two games.

Or wait... Are we not talking about real-life here? ;)

If it counts, I won the Champions League with Dortmund against Barcelona, with a penalty in the 120th minute, literally the last kick of the game. Probably the most mental I have gone over a fictional goal.

Had that with Man Utd against Barcelona , a 3-2 win was amesome

ROFL. In Blue Square Bet Premier in play-off final with Woking they missed a penalty in 90th minute when it was 2-2. We ended up winning 5-2 in Extra time!

Archived