Can you/club get find by the FA on FM?

Well... I've had warnings from the FA for complaining about referee's decisions or others, but I've never been fined or had touch-line bans. Is it even possible to get these ban's and if so what did you do to receive it!

Thanks.

Title meant to say "Fined" not "Find" by the way. lol

Yes, I have been fined and banned, proud to say. When I criticized the ref very strongly after a match I was banned, another time I had criticized refs already earlier in the season, criticized them again a couple weeks later, fined.

Honestly, the game will say that 'it looked like the ref made the right decision' and I will still disagree :)

Elbows, two-footed tackles, I won't dispute, but penalties, or offside goals taken away, or only calling fouls committed by my side, I will let the ref know.

Yep, just criticize the referee in the post-match press conference, and if you're wrong they'll warn or fine/ban you. If you're right, it'll just say that the national FA is quiet about the issue.

When you get a ban, your assistant does what you normally do during the match. You can pick the starting line-up, however.

Archived