all my stars being followed by big club managers

Hi All

sorry if this is the wrong forum. I am still playing 2010 (though i also own 2011 just cant leave my current game) i am just starting 2016/2017 with Darby.

i was offerd the job in 2012/13 and got them into the EPL where i have finished mid table last 2 seasons.

my current problem has been that my star players are all being praised by other managers (they are all regens and i really cant rember their names) i ahve had mopre than 7 seperate offers just this January my players though i have rejected all of them changed their tasnfer statuses and put in minimum prices i keep getting offers. even for my rotation younsters. i cant afford to lose any of these players as i am on a very tight budget wage budget and dont have much transfer fund though i have kept the club in profit over the last 2 years. i am worried that it wont be long before these players become unhappy at their current contracts and want to leave. even if i had more transfer fund i wouldnt be able to replace them due to the wages that might be demanded by their replacements. how do i deflect interest of other clubs sucessfully.

praise isn't everything (in 2012 at least) managers and press started praising my top players so I imediately set out to find their replacements, and then offers failed to materialise and I'm stuck with expensive moody players who are angry because they don't get to play.

Archived