Football Manager foresees FA Cup Winners

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hershie:

Barnsley deserve to win it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup for sure. icon14.gif

Hopefully it will be an all Championship final at the very least icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vanpersie11:

Yup for sure. icon14.gif

Hopefully it will be an all Championship final at the very least icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope because if barnsley get into the final their keeper won't be able to play, as he's on loan from WBA which to be honest would be upsetting to see as he was a key part of the reason their in the semis..

Well, SI's official test says West Brom to win, mind you the simulation produced some gems like this:-

"Muntari surprisingly smashes his penalty straight at the keeper."

Sounds familiar? (And every game had a disallowed goal. icon_biggrin.gif)

Agree with the guys that are rooting for Barnsley! I'm from there and went to the liverpool and CHelsea matches and have my ticket for Wembley, cant wait.

Have your hands together and pray for us icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FlUoReScEnT aDoLeScEnT:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vanpersie11:

Yup for sure. icon14.gif

Hopefully it will be an all Championship final at the very least icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope because if barnsley get into the final their keeper won't be able to play, as he's on loan from WBA which to be honest would be upsetting to see as he was a key part of the reason their in the semis.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not 100% on this but I seem to remember the Tykes re-negotiating Luke Steele's loan deal. They will now sign him at the end of the season (something to do with Muller attracting the attention of Arsenal...?) and have dispensation from the FA to play him against his parent/former club, should they meet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nelsonmcjones:

I'm not 100% on this but I seem to remember the Tykes re-negotiating Luke Steele's loan deal. They will now sign him at the end of the season (something to do with Muller attracting the attention of Arsenal...?) and have dispensation from the FA to play him against his parent/former club, should they meet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just checked and Barnsley have agreed a deal for Steele to join permanently in the summer but he would still be ineligable should they meet WBA in the fimal. Ho hum...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gauvner:

Pomey have played consistently bad throuh out the cup.

They will play consistently bad in the final & win im ashamed to say.

Barnsley really do deserve the cup! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you can play badly at Old Trafford and beat Man Utd you deserve to win the cup.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starr_Man5:

I want Barnsley to win it.

They more than deserve it.

They put out my team (Liverpool) and Chelsea, amongst others.

I think it would be a travesty were they not to win. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would be a fairytale for Barnsley wouldn't it?

Archived