My FM2011 Journey So Far....

Hello Everybody,

Just thought i would share my story after viewing this forum for a few days..

Where does everyone start when playing then? In this case i decided to start in the lower leagues with Rotherham where i duly managed to get them promoted in the first season althought i got sacked soon after.

I then had short stints with Sheffield UTD and West Brom (Journalists were not impressed as i am a Wolves supporter and i signed Dave Jones and Dave Edwards from Wolves) I then got sacked from them.

My best stint so far was with Salamanca (Spanish Division) where i was with them for a good six seasons and signed some decent players and young players who i sold for a huge profit unforunately the season just gone i lost out on being promoted by one goal in the last minute...and this most recent season they decided to sack me for a few bad results.....

I like to play 4,2,3,1 formation.

During my time there i signed to name a few

Karibu Akinsola - (AMR,ST) good pacey forward

Karomoko Cisse - (ST) 36 PLD - 20 GOALS last season

Carlos Villaneuva (AMC) He was very good for my team managed who my board decided that the fee offered by someone was too good to turn down (annoying as hell)

I signed a good few other players also during my time i am atually abit sad in leaving the team....but the jokes on them im just going to poach all their players when i return with another team.

haha

Archived