Game enjoyment depleting...

As the subject says, my enjoyment of the game is seriously depleting. The one reason - it has gone ridiculously slow. I am only 2025 and in previous FM's I have played a lot longer. Is there anything that I can do to make it quicker? I have already deleted the settings folder. It unfortunately doesnt give me the option anywhere to delete the scout reports and I have read that people have seen their laptop hang when this happens. I am only running a medium database too. And my estimated game speed is showing as 5 stars but feels like 1 and a half.

Any idea's FM-er's??

you can delete the scout reports yourself. go to player search, clear filters, search by rating, highlight everyone with a report and right click remove scout report. it will take a few minutes to respond so don't think it's crashed.

otherwise you could cut the number of leagues running or try killing processes you don't need running on task manager.

I tried this once and could not get it to work. I then started doing it by the scouts individually, which worked, and then I found a recently retired player with a scout report and it seems this was stopping me group deleting. You know they have retired because the have no i (info symbol) next to the name.

Even if you remove leagues, it will take some years until the players are removed (I think they just retire and fewer players are generated)

The scouting reports seem to be a massive factor in the slowdown issue, I just deleted a lot of them and the game runs a lot faster for me now.

I added a league and removed it, also started out with leagues and removed them. Now i have english divisions from League two up and Spanish Liga BBVA. its gone a little faster.

ahhh theres your problem i think, there is problems when adding leagues where the player count jumps up dramatically every year

give this thread a read http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/304195-The-Add-Remove-leagues-problem...

good news is that si know about it and are working on it

Archived