scout reports and match day ratings

Hi all, hope this isnt one for the silly question thread cos I dont think it is.

Can anyone tell me why my opposition scout reports the players ability seems different to on the match day.

For example my last game I played Burnley and they ad a player that my scout rated as 3 stars. But on the match day his rating is 2 stars. Can anyone explain if there is a difference please

I could be mistaken, but I believe all scout reports are based on players on your own team. So, since you got the original scout report that gave 3 stars, perhaps you signed a better player that plays in the same position, thus reducing the rating of the opposition player?

Or your scout might just be terrible.

Hi all, hope this isnt one for the silly question thread cos I dont think it is.

Can anyone tell me why my opposition scout reports the players ability seems different to on the match day.

For example my last game I played Burnley and they ad a player that my scout rated as 3 stars. But on the match day his rating is 2 stars. Can anyone explain if there is a difference please

The star ratings in the opposition team report are relative to that team, not your team. However, the scout report star rating is relative to your team for that player. That is why you are seeing a difference.

Archived