Scouting

I tried searching for this and couldn't find it, big surprise for me there.

Anyways I'm basically confused by scouting. I have a 19 pa 18 pp scout and my assistant manager is like a 11/12. So my scout shows someone as being a 5 but my assistant manager when they join the team shows them as being lower. Shouldn't the assistant manager having less stats over inflate their ability? What am I missing? Plus sometimes there's a wide difference between where my scout shows someone, and where the assistant manager shows someone.

I tried searching for this and couldn't find it, big surprise for me there.

Anyways I'm basically confused by scouting. I have a 19 pa 18 pp scout and my assistant manager is like a 11/12. So my scout shows someone as being a 5 but my assistant manager when they join the team shows them as being lower. Shouldn't the assistant manager having less stats over inflate their ability? What am I missing? Plus sometimes there's a wide difference between where my scout shows someone, and where the assistant manager shows someone.

Perfectly reasonable for your assistant to underestimate his potential. Lower ratings just means less accurate, doesn't have to be less accurate by overestimating.

Archived