Captian set by SI

The 1st season or 2nd is always fine, SI will pick the best captian from the team, until the captian leave the team, the captian that was choosen by SI always wasnt the best choice to be pick !!!!!!!!!

some of the SI pick those who have only 10 in influence, and they are a big club.

Yes, I've noticed that too. The AI managers don't always pick a captain based on ability.

But then hasn't Arsene Wenger done just that with Gallas?

Another thing with AI managers is that they stick by a captain that only plays 10-15 games over 2 seasons.

Perhaps the AI picks their captains based on reputation (yes, that old chestnut again), time served at club, popularity etc. After all, in real life, managers don't have a handy set of numbers to help them choose. In that respect, we have the advantage.

I don't think that's a problem; whoever AI picks would be ok for a while. If you don't like it, put the better candidate as the vice captain for a year, then move him up to top. The team won't be upset by that if the AI captain doesn't really play often.

the captian that was choosen by SI always wasnt the best choice to be pick !!!!!!!!!

I haven't really noticed a problem tbh. Anytime I havent pick the captain myself the game generally picks the captain that is the captain irl.

Archived