PDA

View Full Version : Game does not install!

OptimusBanana
30-04-2012, 15:59
Hi! I downloaded FMH on my xperia mini pro sk17i and when i start the game it says there not enough space when I have more than 200 mb left :/

Alari Naylor
01-05-2012, 10:31
Hi - can I just check which Android OS version you are using, and at exactly which point the error message appears? Is it before or after the extra data is downloaded?

johanmohan20
04-05-2012, 09:08
The same happened to me on my htc desire hd with android 2.3.5 ,when i wanted to update the game after downloading the update and beggining installing it a message came up saying that it couldn't install on sd card or usb although i had over 500 mb left. Then i removed the game from my phone and i have tried ever since to install it again but the same message pop up

Alari Naylor
04-05-2012, 11:21
couldn't install on sd card or usb

This is an error from the Google Play store rather than our game, please try going into Settings->Apps->Manage Applications->Google Play and then 'Clear Data' 'Clear Cache' and fully reboot your phone.

After this, try again and let me know how you get on!

Thanks

CRAIGDUFC
06-05-2012, 14:23
Hi i have an xperia neo v MT11i and i ca't download the football manager handheld game on my phone. It comes up with Error(An error ocurred. Please try again) every time I press Accept & buy. Could you inform me of why this is happening and the possible causes and solutions.

Alari Naylor
07-05-2012, 09:35
Hi i have an xperia neo v MT11i and i ca't download the football manager handheld game on my phone. It comes up with Error(An error ocurred. Please try again) every time I press Accept & buy. Could you inform me of why this is happening and the possible causes and solutions.

Again, this is an error from the Google Play store rather than our game, please try the steps I posted above and let me know how you get on.

Thanks!