Picking Players on the Tactics Screen

This isn't a major issue, but it is annoying me and I wonder if anyone can help me fix it.

On the tactics screen, as you go through picking players, the list of players updates so that those that are picked appear at the top while those that aren't selected are listed below, in order of their playing positions.

However, I accidentally clicked one of tabs by which you can order the list, and since then, it hasn't worked the way I want it to. If I want the picked players to appear the the top of the list, I have to click the "Pkd" tab. This is fine, but the problem is that the unpicked players below no longer automatically list by position. I can't figure out how to make it go back to the default setting whereby picked players appear at the top and unpicked players are listed below by position.

Like I say, it's not the end of the world, but I liked it best how it was before my accidental click and I'd love to know how to reset it.

Nah, that doesn't do it.

What I want is for it to sort by position, but when you pick a player, automatically shuffle so that the picked player moves up to the top, but the unpicked players stay below, still in position order.

That's how it was working until my accidental click. If I sort by position, the picked players get mixed in with the unpicked. If I then sort by picked, the unpicked players are all jumbled (i.e. not still listed by position).

Archived