Anyone have any ideas on how to...

Does getting a brave aggressive player to tutor them do it? Or are those attributes not affected by tutoring?

Obviously is no help to you if they players yo uhave in mind can't be tutored tho

A very good idea to try as there is nothing else. Luckily an idea i already have in motion (as it'll take some time to see if there are any results across the board, plus it took some very very strange matchings. People who can barely play a certain poisition tutoring another player on their main position, even if you say it's for on and OFF the field.

It took several of those:

*pre-functionaries*

*calm* "I want you to tutor so and so"

*aggr* "I don't like so and so"

*aggr* "You can put personal aggreivances aside for this*

*reluct* "I'm sure you know best"

*calm* "I'll just invite so and so in"

*calm* "You wanted to see me"

*calm* "Yes, i think you could be helped etc by so and so*

*aggr* "No offsense but i don't think that's a good idea"

*aggr* "I am sure that this will benefit everyone involved"

*reluct* "You're the boss you know best. OK i'll go and work with so and so etc etc."

Then they both stormed out in pairs. It has helped that this experiment is taking place after i have won 4C/L, 4Prem Ttitles and 4 FA Cups and all the little crap inbetween World Club Champ, C/S, L/C. It's funny watching your influence and how you can simply manipulate by force of will people and they'll play aswell if not better for it. Try it in yoru first season at a big club with a semi-decent player and he'll divide the changing room for you.

Archived