Part-exchange deals?

Well exchanging players without a transfer fee isn't a part exchange. I've done a part exchange several times involving a fee also, you just need to have another club interested in one of your players, and you after one of theirs for it to work. Never tried an exchange without a fee though.

I have on very rare occasions managed to complete a cash + player deal, providing the player I was offering was one the other club were interested in.

I've never yet successfully managed to do a straight player swap deal yet though... even when I've just for kicks, offered a player vastly more valuable and higher reputation in exchange.

These are incredibly tough to achieve if you are initiating the part-exchange. Easy if the other team makes the offer. I have never, ever, succeeded in offloading a player on my transfer list in a part-exchange deal.

I always have to be careful when looking at a bid for one of my players. A couple of times I've lost players in a part-exchange deal because I never noticed they were mentioned in the offer. That hurts!

Archived