Debt groan!!!! Where are these Sheiks.

Struggling to keep Everton in the black. The club just hemorrhages money on a monthly basis. Been quite prudent with my signing policy and this season i only signed 3 bosmans. But been getting the dreaded admin message 3 mos in a row and our chairman only keeps restructuring the club debt every month. i tell you our credit line must be magic as i keep getting 4m emergency loans every month, i wonder how long it will go on for lol Anyway lets hear about your debt stories, i fear the -10 points any-day soon. Season 2023 btw, 3rd season with Everton after conquering Scotland with Morton. Taken the toffees to 6th spot two season in a row.

To view the image in its full readable glory, right click on it and select "open in a new tab"

debta.jpg

I have never understood why Everton IRL are yet to find a rich owner. Kenwright has reportedly been trying to find the right buyer for what seems like about a decade but nothing ever seems to happen. What is the chairman status in your game? Also I can't read your screenshot, is that £333m in debt?

£22m, fortunately.

What is the total amount of loans to be paid? Success will help stem the tide. Champions league money could put a massive hole in that debt once you get there. I do appreciate getting there may be difficult with no money for players though. What is chairman status? Is he looking to sell?

i took over and Everton were already in debt, i have a good squad average age 24 trying to keep them together as i have no money for players. Dont have the finance to push that extra step, finished 6th last two seasons semis of Euro cup last season, Man City and Chelsea are running riot buying up all the top talent, and are totally dominant, winning last 6 titles between them. Chairman is enjoying life at the club. I'm enjoying the challenge but its hard lol and i fully expect admin very soon. Club value is 57m against a loan debt of 170m :|

Well at least a 10 point deduction probably won't get you relegated. You will get a transfer embargo but can't afford anyone now so no big deal. How does admin work in fm with regards to owed money and what actually gets paid off? What would happen to your finances once admin stage has passed and a new board is in place?

What is the total amount of loans to be paid? Success will help stem the tide. Champions league money could put a massive hole in that debt once you get there. I do appreciate getting there may be difficult with no money for players though. What is chairman status? Is he looking to sell?

By the look of things, around £80m - £90m worth of debt. Especially as it's spread over about 10 different loans, no wander their losing so much money. Champions league though, could help a lot, but it depends how far in the competition you'd get, and there's no saying in this game whether they'd actually repay all those loans. In terms of the chairman, god knows, I really hope he is looking to sell.. :D

well i got hit with a 9 point deduction and a board takeover with one of my coaches being touted as getting my job, i worked to make sure i got the results on the field to help my cause and during the transfer embargo i beat a weak Man utd team 2-0 at goodison. The take over was complete and the new chairman let me stay. We got a cva of 30m now instead of a crippling 170m debt, quite true to life lol, paying back 17p in the pound :D. I have decided to rebuild and play the u21s, alot of my good prospects were recalled from loan and i have put up for sale the expensive wages, as i am about 200k over budget. Challenging times ahead

i sold the whole first team after finishing 4th a great run at the end, missed out on Cl as Man utd who finished 4th won the blasted thing. I sold the whole first team and have replaced them with the kids on lower wages. Wayne Rooney was freed by Man Utd at the ripe age of 36 and was sgined on a budget 10k a week, still looks good for this level, and hopefully he will help tutor. i have set a wage cap of 30k a week so try and sustain the club onwards and upwards lol

Right click and open in new tab

rooneya.jpg

Archived