Tutoring

When I try to set up 4 of my youths on tutoring, i goto xavi for example click on tutoring but only brings about ten people to tutor, even with the same position as my youth players, am i missing something.

Also is it really worth tutoring players, i have only 4 good youths at barca but if you have a lot of youths is it worth going to each one and tutor each one?

Tutoring is there to:

A) Improve hidden attributes/Personality

B) Learn PPMs

C) Speed up rate of improvement (Although I'm not sure this has ever been 100% proven)

You also need to be aware that you if you use a tutor with a bad/worse personality than the tutee then you can make the tutee worse.

There's a limit on the tutoring list of 10 players, that's why you are only getting 10.

Which can be annoying if you want to tutor a specific player that is "outside" of that list, it happens on clubs that have a lot of youngsters.

A possible workaround is to give first team squad status to the players that are on that list, so that they drop out of it and other youngsters "get in" the list, though it's hardly an ideal solution since changing the squad status back and forth can upset players.

That´s propably an oversight on SIs part, have had to release youth players before to make sure i could match up the guys i want.

That is my suggestion. If there are 3 or 4 no hopers in the list you get, sell them, release them, loan them out to make room.

Archived