Loans / Transfers and Player Interaction

I tend to find myself with a clutch of younger players who I would really like to get experience and who are not going to get it with me. Outside of feeder teams I like to try and get them premiership / high level championship team experience however if they are quite promising I often find them rejecting the opportunity to go.

As an addition to FM13 how about loans/transfers kicking off private conversations. I'd love to be able to discuss with a young player that it would be good for them to drop down a division and play 20-40 games rather than the 3-4 they might get this season at my club. Perhaps even to the level of being able to recommend one of the clubs that are in for them. I am pretty sure the likes of Fergusson, Wenger etc does this

It's a good idea, but players would rarely reject loans in previous FMs, so what have SI changed?

I still think it should be included, because if the whole loaning players get fixed there will always be one or two that refuse to go. Sitting a player down through player interaction would be great.

It's a good idea, but players would rarely reject loans in previous FMs, so what have SI changed?

I still think it should be included, because if the whole loaning players get fixed there will always be one or two that refuse to go. Sitting a player down through player interaction would be great.

If the responses from players are similar to the responses in the other "player interaction" options we have this will cure nothing. Most of the other "player interaction" responses are pathetic. Example: "You were supurb (scored a hatrick)....etc" "We obviously differ on... yada yada yada" Nuff said!

Archived