Suggestion/Idea for FM2013

I have a few suggestions for the development of "Football Manager".

1) At the beginning of the game, before becoming a coach. What is necessary to pass any tests for the category, we can start to coach the team. Category A, B, C, Pro.

2) You need something to do with the money that gets coach of the contract. I do not understand where the money went and why they are needed there at all, if I can not spend it. I wish that would have been allowed to buy the club with the money, I do not think I'm the only one who wants it.

3) Make it a conversation with the leadership of coach and players bigger or what? You need to add more questions, answers. Communication with the media is terrible, every game the same questions. I left all the press conferences at the assistant because I was not interested in listening to the same thing every game.

4) Before you step down to allow the coach to hold a press conference about why and explain why the decided to leave the post. For example: "I'm tired of football," "Do not converged with the nature of leadership," "After several defeats in a row, I decided to resign, I think it will benefit the club." Something like that. Just allow the talk to the press when the coach to be in retirement.

5) Make a batch fees more flexible to choose the country in which to carry out duties as is done for example in fifa manager.

6) Change of the game, I want something new. Make a 3D game more realistic, just awful to watch players who are not running around the field, and it is not clear what they do. Can not get from two meters to the gate. Also in the 3D game, I noticed that the players often succumb not to the free player, but on that which covers the opponent.

Вроде все сказал, если что то еще вспомню то обязательно напишу))) Like all said, if something else will remember you always write)))

Archived