PDA

View Full Version : Cannot open after download

Keepthefaith
26-04-2012, 10:37
Have just had delievered a brand new HTC sensation and a brand new SD card, all working fine. First thing i wanted to do was download FM2012 handheld
FM12 seemed to download fine until i got asked to have a look around, it then crashed! - Then it was saying my SD card storage is unavailable, and the SD card has been unexcpectly removed, i re-booted my phone, the SD card is showing ok again and the app appears in my list, when i click on the app i get "the application com.sigames.fmhi(PROCESS COM.SIGAMES.FMHI HAS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN

Have tried about 30 times now... please help :(

Thanks in advance

Alari Naylor
26-04-2012, 11:54
Hi - firstly, have you got the phone plugged into a computer? If so, take it out and try again.

A second thing you could try is to uninstall the game, remove the SD card from the phone and download the app again.

Let me know how you get on with these!

Keepthefaith
26-04-2012, 17:57
Cheers

I actually uninstalled it and reinstalled it about 4 times, 4th time lucky as its now working and seems to be working fine.

Thanks

Alari Naylor
26-04-2012, 17:59
Cheers

I actually uninstalled it and reinstalled it about 4 times, 4th time lucky as its now working and seems to be working fine.

Thanks

Good to hear it's working!

Suspect from the sound of things that you may have a slightly dodgy wifi/mobile internet connection that was causing some data to be incomplete/corrupt.

Keepthefaith
27-04-2012, 12:40
Not destined to have a good go on this game, after saving a few times, i have gone to play today, but i dont have a load game option :(
I have rebooted it 3 times now, has my saved game gone for good?

Keepthefaith
27-04-2012, 12:44
Its come up :) - Back in the game!!!

Jamie King
27-04-2012, 14:05
Good to hear. :)

Do you know what you may have done to solve the problem?

gazzafatboy
06-06-2012, 12:54
hello i have a htc wildfire s i downloaded fm handheld 2012 installed it open it and it came up saying at the first time of running to install a small update i click confirm but instead of installing it comes up with the same message as the frst post please help!!!!!!!!!

Marc Vaughan
06-06-2012, 13:33
hello i have a htc wildfire s i downloaded fm handheld 2012 installed it open it and it came up saying at the first time of running to install a small update i click confirm but instead of installing it comes up with the same message as the frst post please help!!!!!!!!!

Can you confirm that you downloaded the game through the GooglePlay store please? - as I seem to recall that device is only 320x240 resolution and should be blocked from purchasing the game in the store (as its not compatible).

Alari Naylor
11-06-2012, 11:59
Can you confirm that you downloaded the game through the GooglePlay store please? - as I seem to recall that device is only 320x240 resolution and should be blocked from purchasing the game in the store (as its not compatible).

The Wildfire S should be compatible actually, it's the normal Wildfire that is has the low resolution...