No unsolicited offers for my players

I've done a search and can't find it, but I'm sure there is a thread about people's issues re: selling players. Could someone point me in the right direction?

(I haven't had a single unsolicited offer for my players in several seasons. Even if I transfer list a player I often have to offer that player to interested teams to get a sale. I am running 12.2.2, Nottingham Forest in the prem.

I know there is the asking price glitch, but I thought this was if you artificially put a price high clubs won't big despite being interested. I'm not getting any offers even if I don't touch a players price. For me this means I'm keeping my team together and winning things, but also means there is no outside forces opening holes in my team for youth players to take over. It's getting a bit pointless having youth/reserve players.)

I've been thinking about it. I'm Forest, so my reputation is good but not brilliant, though I have had top 6 finishes in the Prem. I've done this with players of lower reputation and CA/PA (only 1 of my non-U18 players has a PA over 150) - as someone wrote elsewhere CA/PA isn't as important as key attributes in terms of performance. So I might be in a sweet spot where the the players reputations aren't good enough to interest top sides but my club reputation is enough to put other Premiership teams off bidding for my players? Or something like that.

As for my U18 players with high PAs they are worth a lot of (game set) money, and while the Arsenals etc interested, there are just as good youngsters worth a lot less in Europe being signed by the top clubs.

It's my theory anyway.

Archived