Argues with Officials

How bad is this preferred Move? Is it ever possible to train someone out of it? Does it hurt your team when you captain has it? I have a player with 20 influence and 20 determination, but he argues with officials? Should I make him captain anyway if none of the other candidates are even close to those numbers?

Thank you in advance both for your assistance and your clever remarks.

I think this may be well suited for someone that has a high professional trait. Like in real life when an official makes a bonehead call he has to be held accountable. Take a captain with high influence and add arguing with official trait it may just have influence on how sloppy officials are against your team. I had a player in QPR save that had this and I never had any real bad discipline problems that i can recall.

I searched this same question the other night. Good luck on getting a proper answer as I am curious to see myself.

I have a couple of players with this trait, both of them has low professionalism (9-10) and low temperament (5-7) (Used CMScout to see this) and both of them never gotten a yellow card from talking back to official although I have seen an opponent got carded for arguing so I don't know if it makes any difference. I believe that the chance of a player getting carded for arguing is so small that it really doesn't make any big difference if he have the trait or not

Archived