Not up for manager of the year?

Hello,

I just won Heerenveen their first ever Eredivise title in 12/13, having been predicted to come 5th. I did so with 6 matches to spare. I also got them past the group stages of the Europa League and into the domestic cup final (which I sadly lost due to an appalling offside decision).

I did all of this whilst making a transfer profit of 13,000,000 and bringing in both the best player and young player of the season.

And yet... and yet....

I didn't even make the shortlist for manager of the year :confused: There were roughly 10 managers on the shortlist. I'm not there.

Surely I would be nailed-on to win the thing!?

I believe it only goes to dutch managers, i assume you havnt set your manager as dutch? Ive won everything there is to win in football wiht both groningen and ajax, but as my manager was english i didnt win. Its the Dutch manager of the year award.

I don't get the manager awards either. I've won the award once in seven seasons managing PSV, getting six titles, two domestic cups, the Europa League, the Champions League (and a runner-up place) and the domestic supercup seven times. If a Dutch manager would win the CL or the EL, he'd definitely get the award, even if he didn't become champion in the league.

Archived